Welcome to www.talkofthetown.in If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. The term 'TALK OF THE TOWN(TOTT)' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Event Pro, No 1127, 17th Main, 2nd Stage, BTM Layout, Bangalore - 560076. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Rights of Admission reserved.
- Refunds for Tickets/Passes will be processed in the event of cancellation postponement on the part of the organizer. Refunds will be processed by TOTT and will reflect in your bank account in 7 working days.
- The primary ticket/pass holder (name mentioned on it) should be present along with the ID proof to gain entry into the venue; failure to produce an ID proof will result in denial of entry to the venue.
- You will only be issued a receipt for the money that you pay to TOTT at the time of registration for an event.
- Organizers reserve the rights of frisk and restrict entry.
- The organizers do not take responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings.
- In case any tickets/passes are found to be tampered, the organizers reserve the right to refuse entry. Tampering of tickets/passes will strictly not be tolerated.
- To avoid inconvenience, please reach the venue 1 hour prior to entry time.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- If you have any questions about events/registration/passes/tickets email us at firstname.lastname@example.org