Event Pro (TOTT)
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Read full details about our Ticketing Terms.
The website at www.talkofthetown.in is owned and operated from our office: 1127 Srinivasa 17th Main 2nd Stage B.T.M. Layout Bangalore 560076.
Part 1 of these terms sets out the terms that apply to all tickets purchased from TOTT whether in person, by telephone or online.
Part 2 of these terms sets out the additional terms that apply to tickets purchased from TOTT online.
These terms and conditions apply to tickets for performances and events and references in these terms to 'performances' will also include events.
PART 1: TERMS APPLYING TO ALL TICKETS PURCHASED FROM THE TOTT
Ticket Exchange and Resale
We will exchange tickets for TOTT productions received at the Office at least 72 hours in advance of the performance for either seats at the same price, or a credit on account.
You may ask the Office to resell tickets for TOTT productions but we cannot guarantee a resale and we reserve the right to sell remaining tickets before returned tickets.
All ticket discounts are subject to limited availability and at the discretion of the Office. Discounted tickets cannot be booked in conjunction with or combined with any other reductions or offers.
Discounts do not apply to Premium seats with the exception of people with disabilities and adult groups of 8+.
Rules of Admission
- You need a valid ticket which must be produced on arrival in order to enter the auditorium.
- The paper ticket remains the property of the TOTT.
- Please check carefully the venue, date and time printed on the front of your ticket as mistakes cannot always be rectified after the booking has been confirmed.
- The advertised running time may change so please check with the Office on the day of the performance.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances or to request any ticket holder to leave the theatre and take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- If you arrive later than the advertised start time or you need to leave the auditorium for any reason then you may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before you can take your seat. This may be the interval.
- To ensure our audience safety TOTT may conduct occasional security searches which may include searching your bag before entering the auditorium.
- Your ticket can only be refunded in the event that the performance is cancelled. Details of our Ticket Exchange and Resale Policy are set out above.
- In the event of a cancelled performance or a performance that has to be abandoned part way through, we will not be liable for additional travel or accommodation expenses.
- Reselling your ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
- We reserve the right to make alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice (for example cast changes). In these instances the TOTT is not obliged to refund the ticket or exchange for another performance.
- On rare occasions the performance or public areas may be filmed, sound recorded or photographed. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming, sound recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and possible subsequent broadcasts/publication.
- We cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to your personal property whilst at the venue.
- The unauthorised use of cameras, videos or any other sort of audio or visual recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- Babies in arms are not admitted to the auditorium. All children must be old enough to occupy their own seats. Please check with the Office if there is a lower age limit before arriving at the theatre.
- Strobe lighting, smoke effects (including smoking on stage), loud bangs and gunshots are sometimes used in productions. Please contact the Office after the press performance for further details.
- For Health & Safety reasons, wheelchair users are not permitted to transfer into fixed seating.
- You may not take drinks in glasses into the auditorium. Plastic cups are available for any cold drinks and may be taken in.
PART 2: ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLYING TO TICKET PURCHASES FROM THE TOTT WEBSITE
Information about purchasing tickets from the TOTT Website:
- The website at www.talkofthetown.in is owned and operated by from our office: 1127 Srinivasa 17th Main 2nd Stage B.T.M. Layout Bangalore 560076.
- This page and any documents referred to on it tell you the terms and conditions on which we supply tickets to you from our website (Tickets). Please read these terms carefully before ordering any Tickets from our website as, by doing so, you accept these terms and conditions.
- You will need to click the box marked 'Accept' in the course of your purchase of Tickets to confirm your acceptance of these terms. If you don't accept these terms, you will not be able to order any Tickets from our website.
Payment details, prices and delivery:
- The price of any Tickets will be as quoted on our website, except in cases of obvious error.
- The prices include any VAT applicable, but exclude any postage costs.
- If you are under 18 years old you may purchase Tickets only with the involvement of your parent or guardian.
- Payment for all Tickets must be by credit or debit card. We accept all major credit and debit cards, with the exception of Diners Club International and we will not charge your credit or debit card until we confirm your order.
- When you book Tickets on our website you can either specify that you want to collect your Tickets from our Office or that you want us to post them to you. If you want Tickets posted, we will charge you an additional postage charge which will be specified when you make your order.
- We will not accept any responsibility for tickets that are mislaid or lost in the post.
- We will use best efforts to post Tickets to you within 7 days of making a booking, although there may be instances where for security or other reasons we are only able to dispatch Tickets in the weeks immediately prior to the performance or where we require you to collect your Tickets in person. Where this is the case, we will inform you at the time of booking.
- If you book Tickets for a performance which will take place within 7 days of the date of the booking, you will need to collect your Tickets from our Office in person.
How the contract is formed between you and us:
- After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order and confirming whether or not we can accept that order. The contract between us (Contract) will be formed when we send you an acknowledgement email which confirms our acceptance of your offer to purchase the Tickets.
- The Contract will relate only to those Tickets indicated in the acknowledgement email. We will not be obliged to supply any other Tickets which may have been part of your order until acceptance of your order for those tickets has been confirmed in a separate acknowledgement email.
- Links and Disclaimer:
We may provide links on our website to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot accept any liability for tickets you purchase from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our website. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller. We will notify you when a third party is involved in a transaction, and we may disclose your customer information related to that transaction to the third party seller in order for the transaction to proceed.
- Our Refunds Policy:
For our policy on refunds, please see Part 1 of these terms.
- Our Liability:
- Our liability to you (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) is limited to the purchase price of the Tickets you have purchased.
- In the unfortunate event that a performance has to be cancelled or abandoned part way through, we will not be liable for any accommodation, travel or other costs you incur.
- We will not accept liability for any indirect, special or consequential losses, including (for example) loss of profits, revenue, contracts, data or goodwill.
- Nothing in these terms limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to limit, or attempt to limit, our liability.
- Written communications:
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This section does not affect your statutory rights.